Driving license "C"
Driving license "C" authorizes to drive motor vehicles with a total weight of over 3500 kg, unless they are designed for passenger transport. This motor vehicle may be connected to a trailer whose permissible maximum weight not exceeding 750 kg.
requirements for admission to the training:
The test logs to driving school after completion of training.
The test takes place in one day at the driving school, performed it with your examiner and consists of 3 parts:
- The written test of "rules" (30 minutes)
- oral exam on knowledge of operation and maintenance of vehicles (3 questions)
- test of practical driving (at least 45 minutes)
- If you are in any part of the exam have not profited, repeating only that part of the exam. You may undergo re-examination until at least 5 working days. All tests must pass within 6 months from the date of the first exam, otherwise you must complete a new teaching and training!
- According to individual agreement - see contacts .