Instructions for use
How to purchase an SMS ticket
a) By sending an SMS
The passenger writes a text message as follows:
- BRNO20 for a ticket for CZK 20 valid for 20 minutes
- BRNO for a ticket for CZK 29 valid for 75 minutes
- BRNOD for a ticket for CZK 99 valid for 24 hours
- He/she sends the text to the telephone number 90206
- The passenger receives his/her SMS ticket around 2 minutes after sending the SMS
The passenger pays for the SMS used to order the SMS ticket according to the tariff they have with their mobile operator.
b) By calling an automatic system
- The passenger registers their telephone number on the telephone number 910 902 000, or at the website www.na-zavolanou.cz, and then to order a ticket calls the telephone number using the last two digits to specify the type of ticket they want (+420 910 902 020 for an SMS ticket for CZK 20 valid for 20 minutes, +420 910 902 029 for an SMS ticket for CZK 29 valid for 75 minutes, or +420 910 902 099 for an SMS ticket for CZK 99 valid for 24 hours).
c) By using the Sejf mobile application
- You can find the exact instructions here and at the website www.sejf.cz. When purchasing a ticket using this service, you do not need a SIM card issued by a Czech mobile operator.
Passengers may only enter a vehicle after they have received a valid SMS ticket on their mobile communication device. If a passenger does not receive an SMS ticket on their mobile communication device, they must purchase a different ticket for travel. Otherwise they will be considered a passenger without a valid ticket. Passengers have the right to file a complaint about a non-delivered SMS ticket.